Four rooms. Simple comforts. Just steps from town or beach.
The Raku House is in Mendocino Village and about:
• 155 miles north of San Francisco (3 ½ hours)
• 160 miles north of Oakland (3 ½ hours)
• 157 miles north of Central Contra Costa County (3 ½ hours)
• 190 miles northwest of Sacramento (4 hours)
• 290 miles west of Lake Tahoe (5 hours)
• 145 miles south of Eureka (3 ¼ hours)
• 267 miles north of Monterey (5 hours)
• 560 miles north of Los Angeles (9 ½ hours)
If you need to call us on the way, please dial 800-780-7905. Cell phone service is not reliable west of Highway 101. You may be able to get an analog signal near the Navarro Winery near Philo, 45 minutes away, if you’re on Highway 128.
Road Conditions: It is a good idea to call the Cal Trans road information number to check for possible road closures, construction, or delays. 800-427-7623. When the message machine picks up, just key in the road number that you are interested in and listen to the news.
For written directions for getting to The Raku House from different parts of California, see our Directions page.